Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Maison yg always happening .. Sunday nite out~!!


Here we are, setelah makan hati kerana tidak dpt menjejak kaki ke Genting for Party yg gerand tanpa berlengah lagi .. Walaupun tak cukup tido ... Walaupun tido kejap jer and terjaga pada pukul 0130 pagi .. Terus, bergegas ke MAISON .. Tempat wajib pergi setiap minggu .. Sunday nite .. Lalalala .. I guess caused the next day is PUBLIC HOLIDAY, so crowd looks menyelerakan .. Indah pemandangan mata bak kata seseorang dblognya .. Statement sapakah itieww yerrr Uols .. Cube lerrr teka .. Hiks ..

Me and my lovely Sister Bonny, is she's looked seksi enough huh ~!!! Party with her, Owhhh My God~!!! I felt like a Superstar .. Takderlah, what I like about my sis nihh.. She's always look seksy and georgeous .. I'm a bit happy when I saw her at Maison that nite, supposed we meet each other at Genting rite .. But too bad, we can't talk alots seems the music is so loud .. Ada byk cerita nak dkongsi katanya.. Its ok, we will meet again .. Leh la goss2 kan ..

Same goes to My Pak Uchu, at first I wanna put my comment about what he's wearing that nite .. But I better reserved my comment, if not he gonna to say .. * Get off your face from my side .. Gerand kan dia .. Tp yg pastinya, lps jer nampak Kimo nihhh .. Terus pose PIC2 dia kat Genting tuhh .. Ko ado ??? Non adooo yer .. Sedih lahh .. Huhu ..

The next pic, this is Mek Chek .. Sllnya Sunday nite, sure mesti jumpa dia kat sana .. She's did asking why I'm not going to Genting .. I just said, I'm a bit tired .. Padahal .. Padahal .. Huhu ..

The next pic, I'm with AJ * One of blogger yg I suke .. About his entry yg I consider gerand ..About fashion about any others things .. So for those yg tak puas hati ... Why don't you create Ur own blog and say sumthing about U without disturbing other people stuff .. This is our first snap I guess, is not really good .. Caused I just using my HP cam .. tak mampu nak beli camera Uols .. Sure, will have the clear pic from your cam soon.. I'm waiting .. Hehehe .

The next one, I'm with Arisha.. One of pelakon dlm cerita Patung Kertas.. She's done a Great job .. I'm proud at least there is people wanna look us on positive way, and finally the Theatre comes up .. It was a great pleasure and CONGRATULATIONS for those involved..

So, do U think I should stop here ??? Enough right!!! This entry or U want me mumbling more .. Ahaks ..For those yg tak boleh dtg tuhh, sure .. Mesti akan rasa makan hati kan ??? Tp takper Maison still dbukak setiap Hari Ahad and hari2 yg lain .. But I might be take a break for a while .. Seems, there is sumthing I need to put my concentration on that .. But kdg kdg kata tak nak .. Tp tetiba muncul ... So, takleh nak duga jugaks lahh kan .. AMK ..

That's it lahhh ..

No comments: