Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've been TAGGED again ~!!!

NAME
Kimi Kimora Lee

OCCUPATION
Sales Support for Inbound Travel Major in Middle Eastern Market

AGE
23 years old

ZODIACS
Aquarius

FAVE HANGOUT
My room, DOME KLCC, Old Town White Coffee, Shopping Mall, Ara Lounge and any others good vanue for gossip ..Normally, no proper plan the place to hangout its depends on the mood while having such a free time..

TALENT
I can cook .. But its depend on the mood as well.. I can do a few things that I don't really like to share .. Wah~!!! My schoolmates said .. I can do sum gurls job very well .. Hahaha .. Is not that I been well doing bitchy job ... Hahaha ... Don't under estimate my capability .. Ahaks .. Guess what?? I can sewing curtain for the whole hostel dorm ... Hahaha ...I don't know from where I've learned it but I just know I can do it .. Plus it comes with design on my mind .. Hahaha..

THREE THINGS YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT?
i) My Rhianna (my car) – I really couldn't live without Rhianna ..
ii) Handphones - I'll like stay alone in this world if 1 other bad day .. I lost my phone..
iii) My wallet – how come you can live without it.. Come on, to enter the toilet also U need small coins U know...

WHAT A SWEETEST THING A GIRL / BOY HAS DONE FOR YOU?
Too many things happened to me. But the most I remember and never forget for the whole of my life is…

‘When I slept there is sumone kiss me .. Is not same kiss as before .. Its comes with great feeling .. Which is myself don't even know how to say .. I'm speechless, when I open my eyes for a while .. He still there beside me slept on peaceful MODE .. I guess he don't realise that I'm aware for what he's doing .. When the morning comes and I said to him .. " Last nite, I'm dreaming sumone kiss me.. " I can see his smile and he said to me .. "U're not dreaming Beb" .. How wonderful is that ' .. That sweetest thing ever.. Ok 'carutan' MODE begin .. Let's Uols ... AMK... Hahahaha..

* For me, family I put in different words.

WHAT’S ONE THING YOU’RE GLAD YOU’VE OUTGROWN??
Hard to let go ... I’ve learned something precious a few years ago, which is its hard for me to let go sumthings when involved with my feelings ..I keep thinking why this happen this and that .. But when I'm fully recover from the sadness that comes from a few cases .. There is a lessons I've learned ... There is nothing stay longer with you except .. Your family, your good frens and the rest comes and go ..

YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE IS
Leaving sumone because of sumone .. After a while, I get the same as return .. What goes around comes around .. Huh~!!!

WHICH ACTOR WOULD PLAY YOU IN A MOVIE ABOUT YOUR LIFE?
No body ..

WHY DO WOMEN / MEN…
Why do men proud about beeing a men then a women when they actually need a women .. To born on this world .. So, we should appreciate a women in other words .. Try to get feeling beeing one of them .. Choose, U want to be who ???.. Madonna or Mariah Carey ??? Or Kimora Lee Simmons .. Hahaha ..

IF YOU WERE A PRODUCT, HOW WOULD YOU ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN READ??
If you want to buy my pleasure .. If U don't good bye .. In other words 'Take it or leave it'.. Hahaha ... * The campaign is not exist when I'm actually human ... Right ???

I Would like to TAGGED :-
1) Seghah
2) Lulu a.k.a Neo Anderson
3) Hafiz a.k.a Cacat Cinta

Good Luck Guys ~!!!!!

No comments: