Thursday, February 14, 2008

The journey of life time .. Starting over again ..

Hi guys, welcome to My BLOG ..


Year 2008 coming over to replace year 2007 passed with 1001 story now become history in my life .. Some of the story seriously, I will remember it for the whole of my life .. Even, we shouldn't live on our passed but some of other times it could be good teacher to choose the life to be on better way..

Of course, its involved about my life, my loved story .. Living in simple life I guess work work and work during my weekdays and went out to meet my frens during my weekend .. 2007, after almost after 2 years been single, again .. I met sumone that I wish could stay longer with me but the end up again .. Same as a passed years .. CORRUPTED ~!!!

I was so lucky been with a few closed frens thats I consider as a part of my family .. My Bonda Ayamku Valerie ShuQi & My Pak Uchuku Slash Sandra .. Thanks guys for Ur words without U I might be not able to stand up again with smile during all these hard days .. I'm happy U were there when I always need Ur arm to hold ... Opss, I was forget a few of my best frens Zizan SI Pendek & Abg Man KD ..

2008, I wish I will not repeat the same mistake again .. To go in with any relationship easily .. Can U believe my words.. I don't think SO .. hahaha .. So let starting over again.. But remember use a few things that I go through on 2007 as a lesson ..

Hey, stop mumbling or U will hear .. Byk cakap kdg2 org jadi BENCI .. Hahahaha ..

Thanks to drop by ..

3 comments:

Hello Bakerz Bakery & Cakes said...

holaaaaa.. hik hik hik

izzu said...

hi, apa khabar tuan rumah ?

:)

kimiekimo said...

Aiyohh .. Blog rahsia ku sudah dtemui ..